Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Day 8 of Praise


Day 8

I give thanks to You, O Lord, and I stand in awe of You, for I am wonderfully made.  Marvelous are Your works!  Thank You that You uniquely designed and created me, with the same care and precision You used in creating the universe…that You formed me in love exactly to Your specifications…that You embroidered me with great skill in my mother’s womb.

I’m grateful that my looks, my abilities, and my personality are like a special picture frame in which You can portray Your grace and beauty, Your love, Your strength, Your faithfulness, to the praise of Your glory.  I rejoice that You have gifted me for the special purposes You have in mind for my life.  I thank You for Your loving wisdom in allowing the things that have influenced me throughout my life—the things that have prepared my heart to respond to You and live for Your glory.  I might not have turned to You if things had been different!

It’s wonderful to know that You are not the least bit dissatisfied with my inborn talents, intelligence, aptitudes, appearance, and personality, for Your hands have made and fashioned me.  I am one of Your original masterpieces!

I worship and bow down; I kneel before You, my Maker.

For Thou didst form my inward parts; Thou didst weave me in my mother’s womb.  I will give thanks to Thee, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; wonderful are Thy works, And my soul knows it very well.  Psalm 139:13-14 

No comments:

Post a Comment