Wednesday, January 28, 2015

"Very rarely do you find an individual
who takes seriously the need to renew their mind.
You need to literally be saturating your life in the Word of God.
There's just no excuse for not doing it, and there's no replacement for it.
You must constantly renew the mind,
because your mind is constantly being attacked."
- Paul Washer -
(taken from his sermon series, The Gospel of Our Salvation, Part 7)

"My religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed.
God has fixed the time for my death.
I do not concern myself about that,
but to be always, ready, no matter when it may overtake me.
That is the way all men should live, and then all would be equally brave."
- General Thomas Jackson -
 (enjoying good family reading times :-) )
~Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment