Friday, September 12, 2014

“What do you think especially gives me comfort at this time?
The creation!
I ask myself, “Did Jehovah create the world or did I?”
He did!
Now if He made the world and all the rolling spheres of the universe,
He certainly can take care of me.
Into Jesus’ hands I can safely commit my spirit!”
-- Charles Simeon --

"Holy fear looks not only before it leaps, but even before it moves.
It is afraid of error, afraid of neglecting duty, afraid of committing sin.
It fears ill company, loose talk, and questionable policy.
Fear of the very appearance of evil is a purifying principle,
which enables a man, through the power of the Holy Spirit,
to keep his garments unspotted from the world."
- Charles Spurgeon, Faith's Checkbook for September 9th -
~Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment