Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Highly Recommended Sermon Series!

Good evening dear readers!

I have been so blessed by this sermon series that I simply had to share it with all of you!  The series is called "The Battle With Sin Series"- by Pastor Tim Conway from Grace Community Church in Texas.  I have been soooo challenged!  Very convicting, straight to the point, insightful and a complete spiritual blessing!  I would greatly encourage you all to listen through them!  Believe me, you will be very blessed.  Probably terribly convicted, but praise God!  Blessing often comes through conviction and growing! 

I have only posted here an introductory video blog by James Jennings from I'll Be Honest and the first message in the series that is an introduction by Tim Conway.  Both are very good and, if they effect you as they did me, you will feel motivated to listen through the series!  



 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment