Tuesday, November 1, 2011

For All Sisters!

     



There is just something so sweet about the relationship between sisters!
I feel so blessed to have four sisters!
The above picture is of one of my very best friends with me!
I love you soooo much sis!
So... this post is for all sisters.  
Enjoy, treasure and cherish each precious minute you get together as sisters and best friends!
 
Sisters, Sisters
“The ‘Sisters, Sisters’ Unity Song for Home Schoolers”
(Modified lyrics by Doug Phillips with sincere apologies to Irving Berlin)


Sisters, sisters,
There were never such devoted sisters.
Never wander very far from “Sis,” no sir,
I’m there to keep my eye on her.

Caring, sharing,

Every little thing that we are wearing.
We don’t go on dates and that’s okay,
We’d rather stay home and play all day.

All kinds of weather, we stick together

The same in the rain or sun.
Two different faces but in tight places,
We think and we act as one. Uh-huh.

Those who’ve seen us,

Know that not a thing could come between us.
Many peers have tried to split us up but no one can.
Won’t help a mister to come between me and my sister,
And won’t help a mister to come between me and my clan.

Smile!
~Bree~

No comments:

Post a Comment