Monday, August 22, 2016

Thought provoking...

I recently began my second attempt to read through the autobiography of George Muller.  Though a very large book and sometimes tedious, it is so worth the effort to read through it!  As I read the introduction to the book by Jim Elliff, a few things really spoke to me and I thought that it may also be thought provoking and perhaps even inspiring to some of you.
~Breanna

Faith, to Muller, was finding out what God said or what He permitted, and doggedly hanging on to the promises even when circumstances were screaming otherwise.

 God delights to show Himself strong to those whose greatest aspiration is to demonstrate to the world that God is who He says He is.

 People do not care so much about what you can do for God, but they desperately need to see what God will do for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment