Sunday, April 12, 2015

25 years and still dreaming . . .

In a world that does not value God's design for marriage or children, may every Christian marriage and family be a beacon on the hill.



This is one of Seth and I's favorite songs.  It goes beyond the promises that we keep before God.  After 25 years of marriage, we have been through a lot together and truly leaned on one another.  What a joy to still delight and dream of one another.  Truly God is good.  On our wedding day, I really do not think there was one person attending that thought our marriage would last.  But God . . . He had other plans.  He saved us and has been showing us our His marvelous love through one another for many years now. I know more of Christ because of Seth.  As I watch him love me and serve our family I see something so beyond self.  I am so thankful for him.  God's Word is truly our guidebook for all of life. May we truly surrender to Him and taste and see how good He and His ways are.   

No comments:

Post a Comment