Thursday, March 13, 2014

Keep Making Me

I am always amazed when the Lord seems to bring something to you unexpectedly, but at just the right moment.  He is SOOO good!  This song is one of those mercies of the Lord.  Yesterday when I had gotten on youtube for a specific purpose, somehow or another I ended up coming across this precious song.  I fully believe it was the Lord guiding me to it to minister to me and my family.  It is the currently most played song here today.  :-)   May it be our hearts desire that the Lord be everything in our lives -our desires, love, breath, being, hopes and dreams.  Lord, keep making us, no matter what it takes! He is worth it and worthy of everything we can give Him and far more!  Strip us of everything until we desire no one and nothing but You, oh Lord! 
~Breanna

 

No comments:

Post a Comment