Tuesday, March 18, 2014

How Can We Doubt?



How can we doubt?

When I think of all God hath said
How can I doubt this path I tread?
If I should doubt, then is He wrong?
Or do I think that He's not strong?
Forbid it Lord and let me know
To Thee all praise and honor owe

I think sometimes I know the way
And then get caught amidst the fray
Sometimes God gives me many pains
So I would let Him have the reins
Sometimes my Jesus hides His face
So I can see 'tis by His grace

He's always there whate're I think
And He will never let me sink
When by His grace He sees me through
And bids to all my fears "adieu"
What glorious day when I am done
And then I'll see Him, Christ the Son

Trust in the Lord with all thine heart
And don't trust yourself to start
Don't on your understanding lean
But unto Him who is unseen
In all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He will keep you from your sin.
- S.J.L. -
~Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment