Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Big Problems and An Almighty God

I was so encouraged this morning when I read Matthew Jacobson's post.  I could so relate to what he wrote.  Life is not always just smooth going.  Right now, we Alexander's are feeling that way.  And yet . . .  is not our God bigger than any of our problems???

Here is the link over to the post by Matthew that was such a blessing to me and really helped me to have a right focus for today .
Matthrew Jacobson Post Big Problems And An Almighty God
I hope you will be encouraged and blessed as well.  ~Karen

Tony Konvalin posted this quote on his blog at What They Said that I thought went so nicely with Matthew's post.

"A Christian, for the sweet fruit he bears to God and men, is compared to the noblest of all plants, the vine.  Now as the most generous vine, if not pruned, runs out into many superfluous stems and grows at last weak and fruitless: so doth the best man, if he be not cut short of his desires and pruned with afflictions."
Joseph Hall

No comments:

Post a Comment