Monday, May 6, 2013

"The Lord lets us go in our own wisdom & strength until we are weak, worn & confused. A hard but worthy lesson learned over and over again. We have nothing of the necessary wisdom or strength to accomplish the tasks set before us, but He has an inexhaustible supply of both.  Christ's limitless supply is appropriated through abiding in His word and prayer. There is no other substitute strategy!" - Paul Washer

 "Lord, let my primary concerns be heavenly ones, that your kingdom may come on earth, your will be done in me and in those I love."  - Elisabeth Elliot

 "The true way to handle a matter wisely is to trust in the Lord."
Charles Spurgeon

B.A.A.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Alexander family!

    I had the pleasure of meeting your family when you all visited the "South." It was wonderful getting to talk with Brittany and Breanna. I found your blog and have enjoyed reading your posts. The quote by Paul Washer is so true. My family enjoys his teachings. I hope to get to see your family soon. Praying God's will for you all. (Even though I live in the South I refuse to type ya'll ) =)

    In Christ,
    Taylor M.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Taylor!
      What a delight to hear from you and see your name on here! I'm so glad that you found us! :-) And Brittany and I also very much enjoyed getting to speak with you several weeks back. Actually, Dad and Mom are going to be you all's way this next Sunday, Lord willing, and are looking forward to spending time in fellowship with you all! And the rest of us so look forward to when we can see you all again as well! :-) What a blessing to know that others are praying for us...we so appreciate it! I hope you and your family are doing well!
      God Bless,
      Breanna

      Delete