Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Encouragment from Christian artist Jason Gray~ Blessing in being broken and weak

I was so blessed this morning as I was listening to one of my favorite Christian singers share his precious and powerful story about how God has worked in his life through weakness.  Christian recording artist Jason Gray has always had a speech impediment, and even though it's been really hard for him to live with, he can see how it's been a blessing. It has helped him depend on God more and grow in compassion for others.  In these video clips he shares about how through this handicap in his life he taps into the mind of God, and how he has learned that through our weaknesses, His strength is perfected.  And he also encourages those that feel broken and weak that God's grace and power flow strong through our brokenness and weakness.  I hope you will be as blessed and encouraged as I was by listening!  Each video clip is only about 1-3 minutes long...well worth taking the time to listen through!  :-)

And for your added encouragement and enjoyment, here is the link to my youtube playlist of some of my favorite Jason Gray songs.  :-)  CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE PLAYLIST!






~Posted By Breanna

No comments:

Post a Comment