Friday, March 1, 2013

Someone I Truly Admire

But Jesus called them to him, and saith unto them, Ye know that they which are accounted to rule over the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and their great ones exercise authority upon them. But so shall it not be among you: but whosoever will be great among you, shall be your minister: And whosoever of you will be the chiefest, shall be servant of all. For even the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.
(Mar 10:42-45)

I have learned so much about what this verse means by watching, living and being married to Seth.  No he is not perfect, but the sacrificial love that he has for his wife and children has so pointed us to Christ.  Daily this man washes his wife and children with the Word.  Not only in a scheduled time of family worship but also in how he lives his life.  I admire him so much! 

posted by Karen

1 comment:

  1. Karen, I am not worthy of these compliments. But I thank you for loving me just as I am. I want to walk more and more in Christ that I may be a testimony to all.
    By the way, what an awful picture! Look at that belly! I am so thankful to have lost most of that and I think you ought to only post updated pictures! :-) It's such a work in progress isn't it?
    Love you,
    Seth

    ReplyDelete